2013 ADME Achievement Award for Best Innovative Event $200,000 and above
- 2012 Site Global Crystal Award for Exceptional Motivational Travel Program
- Four time winner of the ISES Capital Award (2008 through 2011)
- Four time winner of the ISES Esprit Award (2008 through 2011)
- 2012 ADME Achievement Award
- The Special Events 2012 Gala Award
CSI was recently awarded the 2013 ADME Achievement Award for Best Innovative Event $200,000 and above.
Entitled “Passion for Food”, this program was held October 2011 in and around Washington, DC. 184 lucky guests enjoyed the culinary experience of their lifetimes with all things food including a master class with a former White House chef, après-tour lunches at DC’s top restaurants and a dazzling farewell dinner created by a 5-Star award-winning chef and held at the National Museum of American History. We showcased our city’s gastronomic stars and delivered on our client’s passion for food!
Are you tempted? Would you like your next event to be award-winning? Be sure to contact David Hainline and let us create your next prized happening!